You might be wondering what NLP is, does or how it can help you, well, here are my thoughts on what it is and how it can help you.
If you are like me, there seems to be a lot of long, academic words used, so let’s try to break it down further.
Neuro – what is in our mind and how we think.
Linguistic – Is the language we use and the effect it has on us and others.
Programming – The selected action steps or processes we use, so that we can achieve our outcomes or goals
NLP or Neuro-Linguistic Programming is about being curious with our subconscious mind so that we can use techniques that make us (or others) choose the way we see, feel, hear, smell and taste in a more positive, desired way.
Richard Bandler, one of the founders of NLP along with John Grinder, described NLP in this quote, “An attitude of curiosity that leaves behind a trail of techniques”.
Using a range of techniques suited to individual needs, I can help with the following:
- Feel more satisfied, confident and successful in whatever you are doing
- Understand communication
- Take control of your State
- Achieve goals and outcomes
- Make changes to your life
- See situations from a different perspective to facilitate change
- Manage your emotional state to be able to deal with situations better
- Overcome phobias and fears you have to situations, people, places or things
- Change limiting beliefs to more desired empowering beliefs
- Understand what motivates you to develop a better way of working or learning
- Overcome conflict within you or others to be able to move forward rather than sideways or backwards
- Develop clarity in decision making
- Have a future focus rather than looking back into the past
- Enable to improve time and self-management skills
- Gain a deeper rapport with clients at all levels
- Make your dreams come true
- Leave sessions with a tool that you can use again and again
NLP Coaching session
NLP Coaching sessions